Focusing on the mental, psychological and social aspects of our kids, AFS aims to develop well-functioning youths for our society. Together with mental health, AFS also emphasizes on the player’s physical well being through dietary guidance in order to encapsulate a well-rounded physical development, enhanced technical ability and tactical thinking skills. AFS strives to develop confident, happy, excited and emotionally stable players who respect themselves, their families, the society and display high level of morals towards the community all whilst acting as great role models. Working as a team, creating solutions, teamwork ethics and social confidence are all part of the focus areas of AFS. No matter where, which league or division, whether it be on a professional or amateur level, players are taught to uphold their role with respect and dedication all whilst achieving a good academic standard in their education.
Australian Football Service Schools provide the following services:
• Training locations at Casula & Auburn & Riverwood
• Registrations are open throughout the entire season, and players can commence the training at any time.
• Training for players who attend club soccer and for beginners
• Alternate schedule times for players who attend their own club trainings
• Our program continues throughout winter and summer seasons
• Those who attend the Football School that are eligible for the test and pass the test will go to the elite program.
• AUSFS Jersey’s including shorts, jersey and socks, are all compulsory for purchase. ($80 p/set; only includes shorts, jersey & socks)
• U4-U7 / U8-U18 age group training is available
• Goalkeeper program
• One on One program